Skip to main content

REFUND

Yeah, I haven't post anything here yet, but here are some chilly hot pepper updates (late, I would say)
This is how I made Lat Yuzuki Yukari's hairpiece:
Yeah, This is very common....

Oh and this is how I made Lat Fem!Canada's hairpiece too!
Maples, maples, ANYWHERE!!!

Just last August, I made a gift for my friend, Nana, which I want to post right here!
So pretty!!!!

And one thing....someone told me that edited models are not allowed for commissions (even for points) so what can I say? Was that illegal? I mean, I did not make them and I have realized it, so I should say that I shall return the points to those who had commissioned on me for the lat models. Thanks to the MMD helper, MMDFakewings18 for telling all us editors out there! Now, I strongly say that I go for trades but not for "model-to-model" because I know you guys can kill distributors of models (like the MMD west indies, which you guys trolled because of giving passwords) so I can say that I want a watch, a fave, a tag, an artwork or even a "I WILL HUG YOU DESU DESU" :glomp: comment (That's the only thing I can think of that they can return on me) instead. thank you so much for reading this. I love ya all guys :DD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again! Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated First, the making of an art trade I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring... Save changes? NO! XD To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~! Some scenes are censored .. How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up.... I'm really lazy, am I? After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!! What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAA...

MMD Lat Nyotalia WIPS

Hey Everyone!!!! This is My first time using a blog! Well, I'm supposed to make a tumblr, but my brother would find out that it was me... So anyway, shall we start? FIRST THING!!!! So have you guessed whom she is? Well, she's FemAmerica!!!! Here's a link from my deviantArt account:  http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/31671241#/d49q2a8 Well, she's actually version 1.5 because the original one (which I call "version 0.99" is in below): Well, the first jacket has minor problems but both jackets are from MMDFakewings18. Here's her dA account:  http://mmdfakewings18.deviantart.com . She's the MMD god, anyway and she supplies all things related in making a model.... And so, here's a full view of her:  Link for credits and sorta stuffs: http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d49ehso She looks lovely, isn't she? Anyway, shes still has fur problems and I'll finish her as soon as possible... By the way, did I mention she has a ...