Skip to main content

Index 1: Download Models (updated)

Please read the terms and conditions first!!! It is on the other sidebar-->

Here is a list of all my models!



Lat Dawn Model v.1
She has fail physics but she works nice. She'll soon be updated when I got time.

Download: mediafire
*note that this is a password-protected RAR file. You need 7zip or WinRar to extract it.
Rar Password: jejemon




Lat Liechtenstein v.1
She has bad skirt physics but is a pretty smooth model. The invisible bones are annoying but she's cute over all. Soon enough, I will update her :D

Download: mediafire
*she is in a ZIP folder, no need for 7zip nor WinRar 







Lat May v.1.5
Updated from a bad version of Lat May. She is a pretty good model but still, physics are bad and I'll update her soon. This also comes with a Sapphire (from Pokemon Adventures, a girl who is May but wears blue instead of red).

Download: mediafire




Lat Hungary and Belgium
They are cute and physics are pretty good. They have solid hair and is really Lat-styled. Hope you like them.

Download: mediafire







Lat Chibitalia v.1
He have physics problems but he works fine.

Download: mediafire




Lat Fem! America v.1
She has bad skirt physics and is less-detailed. I will update her soon.

Download: mediafire









Lat Fem! England v.1
She has fail skirt and hair physics so I will update her but only if there is demand because there are better Fem! England models that I see around deviant art.

Download: mediafire








Lat Fem! France v.1
She is a great model but skirt physics is weird. She works well...

Download: mediafire







Lat Fem! Russia v.1
She is cute, petite, and sexy. She also comes with mittens.

Download: mediafire







Lat Fem! China v.1
*To view a preview, right-click here and select "Open Link in New Tab"
She has good parts but I'm not yet sure about her physics but I better update her.

Download: mediafire


Lat Sakura Kinomotto v.1
Because of so much parts about her, I decided to make a model of her but compared to the popularity of the character, the models of CSS are not popular. Perfect physics, my first time fixing!

Download: mediafire


Lat Yuzuki Yukari v.1
She's not yet perfect, so please comment if you have downloaded this model. I don't know but I'll update her soon.




Download: mediafire






Lat Fem! Canada v.1
I have to update this one but so far, she's a good model and very cute. One of my favorite models I made.

Download: mediafire
















Lat Philippines (OC) models v.1
Composed of three models: Luzon, Visayas (main) and Mindanao). Requested by my dear friend, Chipi-chi who also have a indonesia (but is non-Lat). Physics are the main problem here.

Download: mediafire





Lat Madchen v.1
My UTAU model. She is a pretty fail in both voicebank and mmd model but I'm planning to remake both files but change Madchen, of course. I'll just make a new UTAU instead.

Download normal version: mediafire
Download halloween model: mediafire

Lat Melissa v.1
My UTAU OC. She is Madchen's friend but later, I decided to make her a character in one of my millions of stories.


Download normal version: no longer available
Download halloween model: mediafire


Lat UFI Model
Another UTAU OC. I like her design, that's why... She does not have any physics yet....


Download normal version: mediafire
Download halloween model: mediafire



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again! Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated First, the making of an art trade I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring... Save changes? NO! XD To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~! Some scenes are censored .. How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up.... I'm really lazy, am I? After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!! What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAA...

MMD Lat Nyotalia WIPS

Hey Everyone!!!! This is My first time using a blog! Well, I'm supposed to make a tumblr, but my brother would find out that it was me... So anyway, shall we start? FIRST THING!!!! So have you guessed whom she is? Well, she's FemAmerica!!!! Here's a link from my deviantArt account:  http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/31671241#/d49q2a8 Well, she's actually version 1.5 because the original one (which I call "version 0.99" is in below): Well, the first jacket has minor problems but both jackets are from MMDFakewings18. Here's her dA account:  http://mmdfakewings18.deviantart.com . She's the MMD god, anyway and she supplies all things related in making a model.... And so, here's a full view of her:  Link for credits and sorta stuffs: http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d49ehso She looks lovely, isn't she? Anyway, shes still has fur problems and I'll finish her as soon as possible... By the way, did I mention she has a ...