Skip to main content

Time for fun!

I've always wished to have my own laptop... and here it is! A small notebook. Too bad I can't install my tablet here, so I felt so upset...but anyways, I'll tell you the story...

I just got this a week ago and tried it. I was planning to install the things I like here (Photoshop, UTAU, PMD Editor) but the memory is only limited plus, my parents bought this for my education so in return, I must have excellent grades so I can say that I deserve this thing.

Anyways, I kinda updated some of my models:


My project Mayu, she's so cute and I love her new hair but her Lat quality decreased so I better changed the eye texture to the default lat style. And here is how I did her earpiece:
Pretty cute like a toy... isn't it?
I also updated my lat Galaco model: 
I want to add physics in her triangles! It's just that I want to make her awesome! More awesome than any lat Galaco models...

And I did some thing to my programs. Windows 7 starter did not allow me to change the desktop background so I changed the icons instead... So , do they look nice :3 ?
That's all! So cute!

I'm liking my little laptop and I'll take care of it and my grades! Thank you for my nice parents :D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

Practice again and sneekpeek!

Hello! Again, I want to post something.... beeep!!! This is our room, sorry it's not really clean! XD Some random coloring stuffs I made a long time ago.... just sharing! anyways, here is for some sneak peeks!!!  This is my notebook for Economics - AKNJM! Style!  The back cover, can you name them?  I also drew Miku Hatsune over here  My Jotter Pad. I drew my stuffs here XD Kuroi Tsubasa self-drawing... For "Princess and I"! Bestfriend Kiko is stunning! Chinese Girl and my fail iguana-dragon...  see her in deviantArt The Young Mother, for someone... is on DeviantArt    *Coming Soon!* SeeU and Lily?! O_o They're already here on dA ! That's all for today! Adyu~!

Bye bye dA account

So I decided that I don't want my dA account anymore. My fandom for Hetalia have died too *shots* and I'm really getting bored with it. So I decided to just be active here, since my dA account is full of shit. If you want more MMD, just visit here, there are tons of things for download here.