Skip to main content

Moar Fun...

Today is my sister's debut (her original b-day is Jan. 31).I decided to play with colors with Photoshop along with a reference picture (Allison Harvard's). I kinda make it look like my sister when she was young XD. It took me from 10:30 to 12:00 am yesterday and I followed the "Shin" Style, light at bottom, dark at top. I used the smudge tool for the hair,skin and the eyelids....It's my first time to try this so sorry for the ugliness XD. My sister will sure kill me when she saw this...

Why more fun? Because the FA-ME munstar (moonstar or monster) is here!!!! Harabara font is awesome!!!!!

...are more fun...

The original artwork I made

Comparison...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

REFUND

Yeah, I haven't post anything here yet, but here are some chilly hot pepper updates (late, I would say) This is how I made Lat Yuzuki Yukari's hairpiece: Yeah, This is very common.... Oh and this is how I made Lat Fem!Canada's hairpiece too! Maples, maples, ANYWHERE!!! Just last August, I made a gift for my friend, Nana, which I want to post right here! So pretty!!!! And one thing....someone told me that edited models are not allowed for commissions (even for points) so what can I say? Was that illegal? I mean, I did not make them and I have realized it, so I should say that I shall return the points to those who had commissioned on me for the lat models. Thanks to the MMD helper, MMDFakewings18 for telling all us editors out there! Now, I strongly say that I go for trades but not for "model-to-model" because I know you guys can kill distributors of models (like the MMD west indies, which you guys trolled because of giving passwords) so I ...

Practice again and sneekpeek!

Hello! Again, I want to post something.... beeep!!! This is our room, sorry it's not really clean! XD Some random coloring stuffs I made a long time ago.... just sharing! anyways, here is for some sneak peeks!!!  This is my notebook for Economics - AKNJM! Style!  The back cover, can you name them?  I also drew Miku Hatsune over here  My Jotter Pad. I drew my stuffs here XD Kuroi Tsubasa self-drawing... For "Princess and I"! Bestfriend Kiko is stunning! Chinese Girl and my fail iguana-dragon...  see her in deviantArt The Young Mother, for someone... is on DeviantArt    *Coming Soon!* SeeU and Lily?! O_o They're already here on dA ! That's all for today! Adyu~!

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!