Skip to main content

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again!
Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated

First, the making of an art trade
I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina

So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring...

Save changes? NO! XD

To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~!
Some scenes are censored..

How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up....


I'm really lazy, am I?

After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D
Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!!

What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAAAN!!!!!

Y U No Chemical Reaction?!

Brush time, Let's make a brush!!!! Define it! GO TEACHER!!!!!

So this is how to make a brush.....

You wanna see my awesome brushes, then, TAKE A LOOK!!!!
Read the Rules, PERVS!

  • If you'll use in a manga of yours, no need to credit!
  • I allow crediting for others to know about it! If you are stingy enough, well then, don't let 'em know XD 
  • Please don't redistribute/sell/claim as your own! That's my only wish!

Now, now, time to look at here now....













To download directly, Click the following:
Effect brushes download |directly|view on dA |
BGs brushes download |directly|view on dA |
Effect brushes 2 download |directly|view on dA |

Remember:

License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

See that?!ಠ_ಠ




Random others...

My WIP for my next artwork~

DA muro fail XD (dA muro of Deviant Art)

~more to come, ADYU~!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

So, I'm back

Hello! I'm back after a year! Well, I'm already in college that's why. Sorry about that. Anyways, Please follow this person on deviantart and you might get surprise who's back in dA as well! Anyways, I'm so sorry about the late mmd update! My old laptop crashed and I just got access to its external drive just today! I'm currently taking BS Computer Science in Technological University of the Philippines, and college is never easy, I guess. But I am doing fine right now, although I'm not too active in the Hetalia Fandom anymore. Love you guys!

REFUND

Yeah, I haven't post anything here yet, but here are some chilly hot pepper updates (late, I would say) This is how I made Lat Yuzuki Yukari's hairpiece: Yeah, This is very common.... Oh and this is how I made Lat Fem!Canada's hairpiece too! Maples, maples, ANYWHERE!!! Just last August, I made a gift for my friend, Nana, which I want to post right here! So pretty!!!! And one thing....someone told me that edited models are not allowed for commissions (even for points) so what can I say? Was that illegal? I mean, I did not make them and I have realized it, so I should say that I shall return the points to those who had commissioned on me for the lat models. Thanks to the MMD helper, MMDFakewings18 for telling all us editors out there! Now, I strongly say that I go for trades but not for "model-to-model" because I know you guys can kill distributors of models (like the MMD west indies, which you guys trolled because of giving passwords) so I

Index 1: Download Models (updated)

Please read the terms and conditions first!!! It is on the other sidebar--> Here is a list of all my models! Lat Dawn Model v.1 She has fail physics but she works nice. She'll soon be updated when I got time. Download: mediafire *note that this is a password-protected RAR file. You need 7zip or WinRar to extract it. Rar Password: jejemon Lat Liechtenstein v.1 She has bad skirt physics but is a pretty smooth model. The invisible bones are annoying but she's cute over all. Soon enough, I will update her :D Download: mediafire *she is in a ZIP folder, no need for 7zip nor WinRar  Lat May v.1.5 Updated from a bad version of Lat May. She is a pretty good model but still, physics are bad and I'll update her soon. This also comes with a Sapphire (from Pokemon Adventures, a girl who is May but wears blue instead of red). Download: mediafire Lat Hungary and Belgium They are cute and physics are pretty good. They have solid ha