Skip to main content

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again!
Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated

First, the making of an art trade
I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina

So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring...

Save changes? NO! XD

To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~!
Some scenes are censored..

How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up....


I'm really lazy, am I?

After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D
Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!!

What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAAAN!!!!!

Y U No Chemical Reaction?!

Brush time, Let's make a brush!!!! Define it! GO TEACHER!!!!!

So this is how to make a brush.....

You wanna see my awesome brushes, then, TAKE A LOOK!!!!
Read the Rules, PERVS!

  • If you'll use in a manga of yours, no need to credit!
  • I allow crediting for others to know about it! If you are stingy enough, well then, don't let 'em know XD 
  • Please don't redistribute/sell/claim as your own! That's my only wish!

Now, now, time to look at here now....













To download directly, Click the following:
Effect brushes download |directly|view on dA |
BGs brushes download |directly|view on dA |
Effect brushes 2 download |directly|view on dA |

Remember:

License

Creative Commons License
Some rights reserved. This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Share Alike 3.0 License.

See that?!ಠ_ಠ




Random others...

My WIP for my next artwork~

DA muro fail XD (dA muro of Deviant Art)

~more to come, ADYU~!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

MMD Lat Nyotalia WIPS

Hey Everyone!!!! This is My first time using a blog! Well, I'm supposed to make a tumblr, but my brother would find out that it was me... So anyway, shall we start? FIRST THING!!!! So have you guessed whom she is? Well, she's FemAmerica!!!! Here's a link from my deviantArt account:  http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/31671241#/d49q2a8 Well, she's actually version 1.5 because the original one (which I call "version 0.99" is in below): Well, the first jacket has minor problems but both jackets are from MMDFakewings18. Here's her dA account:  http://mmdfakewings18.deviantart.com . She's the MMD god, anyway and she supplies all things related in making a model.... And so, here's a full view of her:  Link for credits and sorta stuffs: http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d49ehso She looks lovely, isn't she? Anyway, shes still has fur problems and I'll finish her as soon as possible... By the way, did I mention she has a ...

Practice again and sneekpeek!

Hello! Again, I want to post something.... beeep!!! This is our room, sorry it's not really clean! XD Some random coloring stuffs I made a long time ago.... just sharing! anyways, here is for some sneak peeks!!!  This is my notebook for Economics - AKNJM! Style!  The back cover, can you name them?  I also drew Miku Hatsune over here  My Jotter Pad. I drew my stuffs here XD Kuroi Tsubasa self-drawing... For "Princess and I"! Bestfriend Kiko is stunning! Chinese Girl and my fail iguana-dragon...  see her in deviantArt The Young Mother, for someone... is on DeviantArt    *Coming Soon!* SeeU and Lily?! O_o They're already here on dA ! That's all for today! Adyu~!