Skip to main content

Norway's New fan-art!

Hello!
I just joined PIXIV just a few hours ago, so I'm very happy!
This is my first submitted work there...


This is how I did it first.....
The eyes are very special for me...
Don't forget the signature tag!

This is one of my first works in dA with it...click here to go there!

The finished output:
click here for pixiv and deviantart

Oh my! Took me 3 hours or more to finish it! It's so hard! Thanks to EligoDesign, I was able to do the clouds!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

Practice again and sneekpeek!

Hello! Again, I want to post something.... beeep!!! This is our room, sorry it's not really clean! XD Some random coloring stuffs I made a long time ago.... just sharing! anyways, here is for some sneak peeks!!!  This is my notebook for Economics - AKNJM! Style!  The back cover, can you name them?  I also drew Miku Hatsune over here  My Jotter Pad. I drew my stuffs here XD Kuroi Tsubasa self-drawing... For "Princess and I"! Bestfriend Kiko is stunning! Chinese Girl and my fail iguana-dragon...  see her in deviantArt The Young Mother, for someone... is on DeviantArt    *Coming Soon!* SeeU and Lily?! O_o They're already here on dA ! That's all for today! Adyu~!

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again! Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated First, the making of an art trade I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring... Save changes? NO! XD To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~! Some scenes are censored .. How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up.... I'm really lazy, am I? After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!! What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAA...