Skip to main content

Shutter photo Party!!!!

Another post....

This is last year, 2011, December...
Sorry if it's TOO late XD
Most are taken in MOA (SM Mall of Asia)


Flowers from wedding of my cousin! This is taken from our church!
I'm telling you, the flash kills colors!!! X(

 Tables up for the party!!!

Pretty OwO



Played with the shutter mode and got this instead...
This is from the MOA parade last year ^^

Motion Blur it like MMD!
This is Philippines!!!!

Picture perfect (or not..) It  looks like a spider 

Lost it...


Now, I suck at photography ^^|||||
Taken in SM Mall of Asia

This is unshuttered tree....

This is the one I used. It's super amazing!!!


Playing with shutter is amazing. It's so light!!! (this is taken in Greenbelt)

Another one in MOA

Baby you're the FIREWORK XD


 Greenbelt here is like a painting ^^


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Valentines Entry

Hi everyone! Happy valentines day!!!! I'm very busy today because of school, but there's always a room for art! Here's my valentine entries!!!! Favorite pairings! I love them so much!!!! Look at the quote XD It's for my crush, mr. Tomato-kun Nor is so cute! It seems like he's being raeped.... Puffin-san has eyebrows?! XD Note: I used Coby17's brushes XD All artworks took 3 or more hours to finish XD. Because of these, our sensorpad is getting.....u know wut! And also, I collabed with someone many people! Okay! Pretty pic!

Devious (Late) Journal Entry

Hello everyone! Here I go again! Well, anyways, I would like to tell you that this is a little bit out-dated First, the making of an art trade I traded this for Kagome-Inuyashkina So, the making.....I didn't save the coloring (It takes too much space, anyway...) So, to show people that I'm really a lazy person, I just did speed-coloring... Save changes? NO! XD To make the tulips, I decided to use a reference image (This image is from blogger), loaded it in our PS and there you go~! Some scenes are censored .. How did I did that?! I dunno either... Just used references and coloring... I kinda just used burn tool to make shadows and dodge tool to highlight things up.... I'm really lazy, am I? After I'm done, I saved space by not saving it..... :D Save changes? WHY DO YOU KEEP ON ASKING?!!!! What's the funniest thing about teachers? It's posting them in the blogs!!! Look at our ZOOEKERIFFIC chemistry teacher! CHARAA...

MMD Lat Nyotalia WIPS

Hey Everyone!!!! This is My first time using a blog! Well, I'm supposed to make a tumblr, but my brother would find out that it was me... So anyway, shall we start? FIRST THING!!!! So have you guessed whom she is? Well, she's FemAmerica!!!! Here's a link from my deviantArt account:  http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/31671241#/d49q2a8 Well, she's actually version 1.5 because the original one (which I call "version 0.99" is in below): Well, the first jacket has minor problems but both jackets are from MMDFakewings18. Here's her dA account:  http://mmdfakewings18.deviantart.com . She's the MMD god, anyway and she supplies all things related in making a model.... And so, here's a full view of her:  Link for credits and sorta stuffs: http://chanchanraran.deviantart.com/gallery/#/d49ehso She looks lovely, isn't she? Anyway, shes still has fur problems and I'll finish her as soon as possible... By the way, did I mention she has a ...